Read all of the instructions before beginning the process.
- Download and complete the request form. Be sure to include the correct year of graduation and high school. You can mail or fax (318-432-5326), or scan or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the required documents. On the application, you will instruct where and how to send your documents. If you want them emailed, note that in the “other address” field along with the email address where you want them sent.
- Because these records are confidential, the graduate must authorize their release. If a second or third-party individual or agency is making the request on behalf of the graduate, they must submit a copy of the graduate’s identification along with a signed release form in addition to the accompanying request form.
- Include the appropriate fees. There is a non-refundable processing fee of $5.00 per Transcript and $20.00 per Diploma. We can accept cash in the office (exact change only), money orders or cashier’s checks (payable to Ouachita Parish Schools), or online payments through our WEB PAYMENT PORTAL. <<<--- This is the payment link. Fees are nonrefundable. IF YOU COMPLETE THE PAYMENT FOR ANOTHER PERSON, YOU WILL NEED TO NOTE THE STUDENT’S NAME IN THE NOTES SECTION SO THAT WE CAN APPLY THE PAYMENT PROPERLY.
- Transcripts and Diplomas require 7-14 days for processing. Duplicate transcripts and diplomas will NOT be processed until fees and identification are received.
- Email, mail or hand-deliver the completed form and fees to the address on the bottom of the form. You MUST include a picture ID.
(See #1 for email address.)
APPLICATION: Diploma-Transcript Reissue Request Form
If you complete the payment, but do not complete the paperwork,
OR complete the paperwork and not the payment,
we cannot process your request.
THE PAYMENT PORTAL IS IN NUMBER 3 ABOVE.