Read all of the instructions before beginning the process.
- Download and complete the request form. Be sure to include the correct year of graduation and high school. You can mail or fax (318-432-5326) or scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) the required documents.
Diploma-Transcript Reissue Request Form
- Because these records are confidential, the graduate must authorize their release. If a second or third-party individual or agency is making the request on behalf of the graduate, they must submit a copy of the graduate’s identification along with a signed release form in addition to the accompanying request form.
- Include the appropriate fees. There is a non-refundable processing fee of $3.00 per Transcript and $15.00 per Diploma. We can accept cash in the office (exact change only), money orders or cashier’s checks (payable to Ouachita Parish Schools), or online payments through our WEB PAYMENT PORTAL. [Enter any six numbers in the student ID field] Fees are nonrefundable.
- Transcripts and Diplomas require 7-14 days for processing. Duplicate transcripts and diplomas will NOT be processed until fees and identification are received.
- Scan, mail or hand-deliver the completed form and fees to the address on the bottom of the form. You MUST include a picture ID. (See #1 for email address.)
If you complete the payment, but do not complete the paperwork,
we cannot process your request.